From:
Gretchen Goodell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Jul 2007 16:43:55 -0400
When I was at Mount Vernon we used Elcanco starlite candles and had good
comments (www.elcanco.com).  You have to purchase special
plugs/converters and there is a cord to deal with, but overall they are
easy to install and you can use monofilament to tie the cord to the side
of candlesticks, table legs, etc.

I'm likely going to use the same company for candles at my new site, so
please post to the list if you find better alternatives!

Gretchen M. Goodell
Curator
Stratford Hall
483 Great House Road