Date:
Mon, 16 Sep 1996 15:22:38 EDT
Good explanations can be found a number of places (I believe
that NFPA has a publication). But I just turned around in my
chair and grabbed _Conservation Environment Guidelines for
Libraries and Archives_, by William P. Lull and Paul A. Banks,
Ottawa: Canadian Council of Archives, 1995. Look at pp. 49-52.
If you wish, if you will send me a FAX number I will send you
copies.
Henry Grunder, Conservation/Preservation Coordinator
Library of Virginia