From:
Shana West <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 May 2011 14:49:03 -0500
Thanks, guys :) I should have clarified--these would be
creative-commons licensed images, so we'd have permission to use them.
But while I feel comfortable using someone's cc-licensed images of
raccoons (with the appropriate attributions). But raccoons don't tend
to get litigious. I did some reading online and it seems that the
museum's use falls under "editorial" use, but it feels like one of
those grey areas...

Cheers,
Shana

 http://asmp.org/tutorials/property-and-model-releases.html