Date:
Tue, 22 Apr 1997 00:59:18 GMT
I agree. I also thought it strange that half the stuff is still in the van,
and I really appreciated the news report pointing that out to everyone, and
I heard no mention of what kind of security was around the van. Personally,
I think that the Russian Gov. should stick to the original bargain, but
since Moscow hasn't called for advice lately, I guess they're going to do
whatever they want.

Reid

Henry B. Crawford <[log in to unmask]> wrote in article