From:
Cindy Stanford <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Aug 2005 09:41:51 -0500
Perhaps you would benefit from a tutorial on how to use Outlook effectively
to manage your emails. I use rules and folders so my email is organized as
soon as it arrives. For online instructions, try this web page:
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/assistance/CH062556071033.aspx

You also might benefit from reading the instructions at the bottom of each
and every email in this discussion list:

I hope that helps.

Cindy Stanford

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
This message from Exploration Place, Inc. contains information which is
privileged and confidential and is solely for the use of the intended
recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any review,
disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the contents of this message is
strictly prohibited. If you have received this in error, please destroy it
immediately and please notify us immediately at 316-263-3373. Thank you.