From:
Tom Vaughan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Sep 1995 06:43:00 -0600
Linda, et al:

I haven't been to this URL for a couple of months and haven't time to go
now, but maybe it's case-sensitive (I don't recall), in which case I erred
in citing the address.  On the bottom of the page it's
<http://info.med.yale.edu/caim/Style_Guide_Top.HTML>

Maybe that will help; sorry for the booboo.  You might also try Lynch's
e-mail address

Hope this helps,

TomVaughan