From:
Robert Mac West <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Jun 1999 21:25:47 EDT
Traveling Exhibitions Database and Report

Informal Learning Experiences, Inc. is pleased to provide the museum
community with current information about traveling exhibitions. Our Traveling
Exhibitions Database is newly updated as of the end of May, and printed
versions of the full database and a special edition devoted to exhibitions
for and about children are now available.

The traveling exhibitions database currently includes 370 exhibitions. They
fall into the following areas: Anthropology, Art and Science, Children,
Environment, History, Natural History, and Science. This database grows
continuously as details of exhibitions are provided to us.

The full, searchable database is available, by subscription, on our web site,
http://www.informallearning.com. This database is searchable by topic,
institution/agency, size and cost.

Printed versions of the Traveling Exhibition Report and the Children's Museum
Exhibitions Report may be purchased from Informal Learning Experiences, Inc.
Please contact us at [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask], phone
202/362-5823 or fax 202/362-3596. We will provide subscription details and
information on how exhibitions may be included at no cost to the lister.

The web site http://www.informallearning.com provides further information
about Informal Learning Experiences, Inc., its principals and its activities
and services.

Museum-L" (without the quotes).