From:
john pearce <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Nov 1996 16:05:36 -0400
Dear colleagues, When I am having a particularly busy day (as many if not
most are) I delete messages based on subject lines--without looking at
the messages_.  On such days I delete any messages which use "MUSEUM-L
Digest etc." as the subject line.  May I ask you, in replying from Digest
to the list, _please_ erase the "MUSEUM-L Digest etc." and replace it
with a real subject?  It will greatly help me (and perhaps others) who
don't want to miss your contribution on specific subjects, but simply
don't have the time to read through the message to _find_ the subject.

Thank you for your consideration.

John

John N. Pearce                              voice/voicemail:  (540) 654-1311
Center for Historic Preservation / James Monroe Museum and Memorial Library
Mary Washington College                     fax:  (540) 654-1068
1301 College Avenue
Fredericksburg, VA 22401-5358               e-mail:  [log in to unmask]