From:
Linda McAllister <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Jun 2006 09:34:02 -0400
Thanks.  That worked.

Linda McAllister, CFRE
Curator of Advancement
Office:  863-644-2431 ext. 142

-----Original Message-----
From: Museum discussion list [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On
Behalf Of Glenn A. Walsh
Sent: Saturday, June 17, 2006 11:32 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [MUSEUM-L] Examples of Exhibit Policies

I guess I really do not understand the problem, as I have no trouble
downloading the JPEG file, which was scanned-in several years ago.

On some computers, the image is automatically sized to fit the computer
screen. In that case, I agree, it would be unreadable, since it was
scanned-in to be much larger than a typical computer display, thus
requiring one to scroll-down to read the entire page.

However, on such computers, there should be a way of changing the image
to the scanned-in [larger] size. On many computers, when you place the
cursor on the image and a wait a few seconds, an enlarge button suddenly
appears at the lower right-hand corner of the image.
Then you must SLOWLY move the cursor to click on that button--NOTICE, if
you move the cursor quickly, for some reason the enlarge button
disappears, and you have to start the procedure over again.

Try this, to see if this enlarges the image for you so that the document
becomes readable:

<
http://buhlplanetarium.tripod.com/BuhlAidesbook1983p6.JPG

gaw