From:
"Laughlin, Jennifer" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Jul 2006 11:51:46 -0500
David-
Thanks for the reply. I actually have no intention to use the lamp as a light source, I simply need to process and accession the lamp. But, with the kerosene oil in the lamp, I am not sure how to do so safely and rid/dispose of the oil without harming the lamp (or myself). Any other suggestions?