From:
Helen Glazer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Dec 1996 09:24:41 -0500
Just wanted to say I think Ian summed it up very well.  Anyone planning
traveling exhibits should take all these things into consideration.
By the way Ian, and also Pioneer Joel, I also enjoyed the recent dialogue
about virtual reality you conducted on the list--being able to eavesdrop on
thoughtful conversations like that is one of the nice things about Museum-L.

--Helen Glazer, Exhibitions Director
Goucher College, Baltimore, MD USA

On Tue, 10 Dec 1996, Ian Simmons wrote:

> >1.  What have you liked/disliked about previous traveling exhibits
> >you've had at your museum?
>
> >DISLIKES
> - Incompleteness - the thing comes with a video or CD-ROM as a crucial part,
> but doesn't come with anything to play it on (and they don't tell you unless
> you ask).
>
> - Unweildiness when they don't break down into easily manoueverable sub
> units for installing.

 etc....