From:
Wayne and Mary <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 30 Jan 1999 06:49:43 -0500
Hi all

THE UPPER MIDWEST HISTORIAN - April edition is just about
ready.

All we need now is your historical events to include in the upcoming
edition.  Also, any postings for job positions that close between
April and December will also be included.

Event listings and job postings are free.

The Upper Midwest Historican covers seven states - Minnesota,
Indiana, Wisconsin, Illinois, North and South Dakota and
Michigan.  Anyone with events or job postings in any of these
states are most welcome to contact us with information.

As an added note: One of the feature articles for the fall 1999
edition will be sports museums.  If you fall into this category,
please contact me if you would. I will be in need of photos and
information about your museum for that particular edition.

Again -  thanks everyone for your help!!

Regards

Mary Haegele
www.joes.com/home/book_list