From:
Dan Madaj <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Jan 1996 14:31:03 -0500
Jim, the Exhibit Museum of Natural History here in Ann Arbor has partial or
complete skeletons of Deinonychus, Allosaurus, Stegosaurus, Stegoceras,
Anchiceratops, Diplodocus, Tyrannosaurus rex, and Edmontosaurus in its Hall
of Evolution.  We also have displays on Michigan wildlife, Native
Americans, anthropology, etc., and have a small planetarium offering
weekend planetarium shows suitable for all ages.  We're open M-S 9-5 and
Sun 1-5.  There's no admission fee.  (Planetarium shows are $3 for adults,
$2 for seniors and children).  We're located at 1109 Geddes Ave. on the
University of Michigan campus (a block east of the Michigan League).  Our
recording is 313 763-6085 and our main office number is 764-0478.
        Ann Arbor has several other interesting museums, including the Ann
Arbor Hands-On Museum (995-5439, recording is 995-KIDS) , the UM Museum of
Art, and the Matthaei Botanical Gardens.
        Cranbrook's Institute of Science in Bloomfield Hills is also a cool
place to visit.  Let me know if I can be of any further help. - Dan