From:
"Sundlov, Mark T." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Dec 2011 08:31:12 -0600
We have the tubes with the black plugs on the ends installed at our historic site.  They were easy to install and seem durable.  It's very easy to change bulbs (as the old bulb just slides out of the tube and the new one slides in).  We purchased ours at ErgoMart which offers a GSA discount www.ergomart.com

However, is anybody aware if any independent tests have been conducted to determine if the tubes actually cut the UV that the manufacturer says they cut?  I looked for studies before I purchased; but, I couldn't find any so I opted to trust the manufacturer.

-Mark Sundlov