From:
LynneTeather <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Jan 2000 09:31:57 -0500
I have a large bibliography for Museum Studies on the web
3. Curriculum Guide and Bibliography for Museum Studies
 3a. Searchable Version of the Bibliography
 3b. HTML Version of the Bibliography
at
http://www.utoronto.ca/museum/resources.htm
This is in the process of being brought up to date.

Also see for four more bib. resources:
http://www.distedsys.com/museums.html

1. Museum Journal (1890-1982)
2. Museum Job Shifts Fieldbook: The Bibliography
4. Museums and New Media Bibliography
5. . Visitor Studies, Evaluation (and much more) Bibliography  by Needham et
al.
These resources are part of a larger museum studies resource that I will be
launching at the end of the month. I welcome participation by any museum
workers or scholars that have such resources on hand  (publishable papers,
theses, articles, bibliographies, etc.).  Feedback on the bib. or
recommendations for additions are welcome.

Many thanks,
Lynne Teather,
Assoc. Prof.
Museum Studies Program,