From:
Heidi Carroll <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Nov 1998 11:58:02 PST
Desiccent in bags or trays conditioned to the desired humidity level
would be helpful in artifact cabinets.  And maybe jars of dry desiccent
scattered around the room would help with the humidity problem.  I can't
remember specifics about drying desiccent or how quick it is to absorb
moisture or release moisture, but I could find out more about it if you
want.

Heidi Carroll