From:
"Robert T. Handy" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Apr 1998 08:47:43 -0500
I'm not sure where this thread left off but in case it has not been noted
yet, you might want to take a look at the Fair Labor Standards Act on line.
 The issue here is essentially that an employee cannot volunteer to perform
services he/she would otherwise be paid for.  Could bring the feds down on
you.

------
Robert Handy
Brazoria County Historical Museum