From:
EVELYN DAVIS <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Aug 1999 09:39:24 -0700
I have a position open in my department.  Here is the description:
Marketing & Graphics Coordinator
The Autry Museum needs an experienced traffic person to join our Marketing team. You will be responsible for the prompt execution of advertising and promotional materials in the respective departments and for turning over the complete material for shipment to the forwarding departments or vendors on schedule time.  You will act as liaison between the museum departments, outside vendors, and in-house graphic designers. You will place consumer and trade ads, maintain the museum's traffic system, and track the progress and outcome of marketing activities and strategies. We are looking for an organized tam player who works well under pressure and tight deadlines. Advertising agency experience is ideal. You need to be good with numbers and people, and be PC literate.

The Autry Museum of Western Heritage is located in Griffith Park and is one of the most respected cultural heritage institutions in the world. We offer a stimulating work environment and a competitive salary and benefits package.

For immediate consideration, please send your resume to:
Autry Museum of Western Heritage, Attn: Human Resources, 4700 Western Heritage Way, Los Angeles, CA 90027-1462. Fax: 323-660-5721.
No phone calls please.

For more information about the museum, please visit out web site at www.autry-museum.org

The Museum-L FAQ file is located at http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Rhodes/8432/museum-l.html. You may obtain detailed information about the listserv commands by sending a one line e-mail message to [log in to unmask] The body of the message should read "help" (without the quotes).

Museum-L" (without the quotes).