From:
Kim Shipp <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Jan 2000 11:36:56 -0800
I have a non-profit Dance Company which does special exhibits and has a
Children's Interactive Performance Series which uses dance to explore
educational topics such as the environment, music, the fine arts.....I
love to work with program coordinators at museums to develop
performances that go along with their current programing.

We have developed educational programs for the L.A. Children's Museum,
the Kidspace Museum in Pasadena (Hi Hilary), as well as for the Pasadena

Symphony and school districts...

If anyone has such a need, please let me know.  I am located in San
Francisco, but we are willing to travel.  Thanks for any imput or
referral.

check out our work-
www.shippandcompany.org