From:
BBruemmer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Apr 1998 10:50:10 EDT
The Museum Studies Office at George Washington University is undertaking an
alumni survey in order to update its records, fine tune the effectiveness of
the program and foster networking. The survey is fairly short and I would
GREATLY APPRECIATE receiving additional responses via e-mail.  To date, I have
received 65 responses (thank you again) out of approximately 440 alumni. We
really value your input! If you would like to receive another copy of the
survey or know of a GWU graduate who would, please send a message (re: GWU
Survey) to [log in to unmask] I also have a list of about 70 completely lost
alumni (to me, not them) if you would like to help us further in our search.
Thank you very much for your assistance. Betsy Bruemmer, Database Project
Manager.