From:
Cliff Quinn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Nov 1994 20:49:37 -0500
>I challenge freenet users with a museological bent to found similar groups
>in their cities!

Kerridwen - we have a museums newsgroup on the Victoria Freenet that hasn't
received a lot of attention. I would be interested to see if the focus on
workers makes it more attractive. Let me know how it goes, and what the name
of the newsgroup is (if that's how you do it) aa I would like to add it to
the menu of our museum area.

Cliff Quinn
Cliff Quinn ([log in to unmask])
Dogwood Network Coordinator