From:
"dc (David Crook)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Sep 1994 16:19:45 GMT
To Glyn Baikwil.
I recieved your message on my computer.I am the Chief Fire Officer at the
Natural History Museum London. If you would like to write to me or even
telephone, I will send you information on sprinkler systems which we have
in our stores.
You can contact me at.
The Natural History Museum
Cromwell Road
London
SW7 5BD
Telephone Number 071 938 9427
--
David Crook, Chief Fire Officer, Dept. of Visitor Services
Natural History Museum, Cromwell Road, LONDON, SW7 5BD.