From:
Lynne Teather <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Sep 1994 19:19:13 -0400
> On Sat, 24 Sep 1994, Matthew Tyler-Jones wrote:
>
> > I am trying to source a quote from a paper published by the Royal Ontario
> > Museum about museum design. If anyone has any idea what the paper was
> > called and where I might get hold of a copy, I would be very grateful.

I think that the volume you may be referring to is actually,
Communicating with the Museum Visitor. Guidelines for Planning,
published by the ROM which dates from about 1978. ( I can't find my
copy just at the moment for the accurate date.) It
is still a very reputable basic source.

Let me know if you want more for your citation.

Lynne Teather