From:
Mark Erik Nielsen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Jun 1996 09:30:41 -0400
Actually, I myself have done extensive work in storage and office
design and reorganization. I have worked in museums for over ten years and
redesigned the storage area for the Walker Art Center in Minneapolis MN
as well as the University of Michigan Museum of Art, where I currently
work. I'd be happy to help you out. Let me know if you'd like me to send
you a resume, or need reference letters. Where is your museum located?