From:
Adrienne DeArmas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 May 1996 13:32:40 -0400
In a message dated 96-05-21 10:17:14 EDT, [log in to unmask] (Eric Siegel)
writes:

> I would think by now you know: of course the Director is correct in
>   his instincts.  Unerring in fact.  My experience has been to "pick
>   your fights."

Ah, Eric, I love your wit! The ONLY advantage to youth is the possession of
energy to fight all fights with verve and zest! You are of course, correct,
and as we all do know, the Director is always right. The point of this
excercise is to round up colleague comments (people who do have museum
experience as opposed to his lack of it) to back up my opinions. You know how
it goes, the outsiders say it and it becomes truth :-)

- Adrienne