From:
The Valkyri <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Oct 1997 02:45:41 -0700
Hi! I am a graduate student at the University of Oregon in Arts&Admin.  A
friend in the program asked my to post this to the list and would greatly
appreciate any replies.  Thanx.

Her request:

*****
Help!

I am looking for a pamphlet/guidebook to help volunteers/interns name
archaeological objects.  It would be in the form of a key, just like a
botanical or mammal key.  Has anyone ever heard of such a thing?  I am
thinking of writing my own, but am wondering if it has already been done.

Yvonne Lever
Arts & Administration
University of Oregon

*****

Please respond offlist to [log in to unmask]  Thank you

Vanessa L. Ward
Arts and Administration Dept.
School of Architecture and Allied Arts
University of Oregon
Eugene, OR 97403

Visit "CultureWork" ICAS' on-line community arts publication
<http://darkwing.uoregon.edu/~aad/culturework/culturework.html>