From:
C Reeves <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Feb 2005 23:43:18 -0500
Clare-Estelle,

As far as museums in the "Great White North" you may want to contact someone
at the Museum of Man and Nature in Winnipeg.  I recall an exhibit many many
moons ago about the Inuit.  Since they're pretty much the clearing house in
Manitoba as I recall you may want to look there.

	To eliminate the obvious have you talked to someone at Indian and
Northern Affairs?

Good Luck,

	Christopher Reeves