From:
Elizabeth Newman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Jul 2001 18:16:26 -0700
Check with theater supply stores.  They have tape that
you can use to mark stages (wooden included).  The
tape stays put until it is time to take it up, then
leaves no marks when you pull it up.  It is the only
kind of tape I've come across that has the necessary
qualities!
Good luck!

Elizabeth Newman