From:
Barbara Hawkins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Feb 1999 17:15:03 -0800
[log in to unmask],Internet writes:
>We are researching potential benefits, such as corporate memberships,
>to offer companies in exchange for donations.  The specific benefits
>they would receive would be based on the amount of their donation.
>Have any other museums implemented programs like this?  If so, what
>types of benefits does your museum offer?  Any other information about
>how your program works would also be helpful.

Hello all.  I read this request above submitted by Karin, and it
happens that I am also interested in finding out about corporate
donations and benefits.  I am an Arts Administration student in San
Francisco and have a term paper due in the next month.  I would very
much like to use this topic for the paper, and any information you can
provide would be greatly appreciated!

You can email to the listserve or off-list at [log in to unmask]  Thanks
very much.

Barbara Hawkins