From:
Rich Urban <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Sep 1998 20:22:17 -0400
Chris,

The Historical Society of Delaware has been working with Sculpture Basis
in Santa Fe for an upcoming exhibition.  They normally work with human
figures, but also created fiberglass horses for the American Museum of
the Horse. They're not stuffed, but definitely stiff!

Give Kim Crowley a call at (505) 989-7791.

Richard Urban, Assistant Curator
Historical Society of Delaware
www.hsd.org