From:
Maddie Zeigler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Nov 1994 16:08:36 -0700
>Subject:  Fundraising/Development Issue
>

>    I am fairly new to the list and have enjoyed the various topics of
>    dicussion.  In particular, the discussion regarding
>    membership/development issues.  I am chair of a fundraising effort for
>    Ohio University that has been quite successful.  I think any museum,
>    historical society, university, heritage association, community group,
>    library, large or small, could utilize this fundraiser.  It's the type
>    of fundraiser that brings volunteers, staff and members together to
>    bring visibility and public awareness on your institution's behalf.
>    (Not to mention the $$$).  If anyone would like more detailed
>    information, drop me a note and I would be happy to share, share,
>    share!!
>
>    Teresa Holland

Teresa, I am interested in getting info on your fundraiser. Please post to
my e-mail address.   Thanks!

Maddie Zeigler

Maddie Zeigler, Volunteer Coordinator
New Mexico Museum of Natural History and Science
1801 Mountain Road NW
Albuquerque, NM  87104
phone: (505) 841-8837 FAX (505) 841-8866
e-mail: [log in to unmask]