From:
Lisa Marcinkowski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 May 2005 13:29:59 -0400
Hey, we're happy to get a plug!  Check out our website or call to get
more information on our collections.  The library reference desk can be
reached at 302.658.2400 ext. 227 and the archives reference desk at the
same number, ext. 330.  They can tell you if we have the information
you're looking for.

Lisa Marcinkowski
Coordinator of Education
Hagley Museum & Library