From:
Charissa Lee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Mar 1996 03:43:20 -0500
Hopefully I may respond to your letter slightly off-track "marketing
artifacts" without breaking the rules.  I am new on-line as I have a 16,000
s.f. showroom in the Palm Springs area that sells "decor items" which has
evolved into art, which lately, has evolved into antiquities and artifacts.
 The demographics of this area affords my clientele to obtain vast
collections (sometimes good)  which apparantely does not necessarily mean
they wish to keep all of it when they retire in their senior years.

These pieces have been floating to me quitre regularly, in part, because I
simply enjoy experiencing  small parts of time and space which so varied from
my own.  I reached for the internet as a tool to become "smarter" , if that
can be done in such a short time,  and then realized that without selling a
piece now and again, I may not continue to see them. . .

From as learned as the opinions available to me, it is my understanding that
pieces are not only extrodanary in the context of my limited exposure, but
indeed pieces that many museums may well be inerested in (providing on
budget).

I am simply looking for the most tasteful, proper, and effective means by
which to let people who are interested  -- be informed as to the unusual
collections I have access to  -- should you have any insight , your help is
greatly appreciated.

Charissa Lee
71-550 Highway 111
Rancho Mirage, California 92270