From:
Date:
Tue, 25 Nov 1997 07:39:28 -0500
There should be in your university library a book on media resources for
schools. Check that, and also the most recent edition of the REFERENCE
ENCYCLOPEDIA OF THE AMERICAN INDIAN.

At 10:19 AM 11/24/97 -0700, you wrote:
>About six months ago I requested information on a source for purchasing the
>video, Corn is Who We Are. As I recall the video was produced by the
>Smithsonian as part of the Folklife Festival. I was referred to Tom Snyder
>Productions as selling the video as part of a set on lifeways in the
>Southwest. I recently called TSP and they have no knowledge of the video.
>Can anyone else help me find a source to purchase this video?
>
>--Carol Brandt [log in to unmask]

Anita Cohen-Williams
Listowner of HISTARCH, SUB-ARCH, and SPANBORD
Co-listowner/manager of ANTHRO-L
Contributing Editor, Anthropology, Suite101 <http://www.suite101.com>