From:
Carol Brandt <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Museum discussion list [to be moved from UMN on Aug 1]
Date:
Mon, 22 Jul 1996 16:07:12 GMT
In article <Pine.SUN.3.91.960720130927.5345H-100000@dante>
"C. L. Hernandez" <[log in to unmask]> writes:

> > Then please kindly tell us how to subscribe to the museum-l newsgroup!
> > I access this newsgroup only through our university newsgroup server.
> >

> I would also like to know too...I like Carol only have acess through a
> university newsgroup server.(?)

After some digging around last Friday, I found that the museum-l
newsgroup has changed from a bitnet program to a new location that is
no longer picked up by our university newgroup program. You can
subscribe to the new group by sending an email message to:
[log in to unmask] In the text of your message write: subscribe
museum-l <your name>. You will be getting the normal, 20-30 posts a
day. You might want to have your mail from the newsgroup sent once a
day in one parcel. To do this send a message to [log in to unmask]
and in the text of the message write: set museum-l mail digest.