From:
Andrew Nedd <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Aug 1994 11:57:46 -0700
        Concerning movies and museums. I believe that in the recent film "Six
Degrees of Separation" Donald Sutherland and Stockard Channing's
character's retell some of their story at an opening at the Met or some
other museum in NYC. Also, parts of the film "Splash" are set in the AMNH.
        One short scene in Merchant and Ivory's "Room with A View" occurs
in front of a work by Ucello in the National Gallery in London. I also
recall seeing something recently where two characters carry on a
conversation in front of the Elgin Marbles, but I can't think of the film.
Does anyone remember?