From:
Carol Kocian <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Apr 2014 14:26:19 -0400
I don't know if anything can strengthen delicate insect legs against
breakage. It might be best to keep them in a transparent container, as
long as they aren't shaken with the insect rattling around inside.

A tea brick is not as delicate, and some of them can be hard to break
unless you put them in water. A clear container might help there, too, to
keep it dry.

Please be sure to review the history of tea bricks. Loose tea is they type
that was thrown into the harbor for the Boston Tea Party, not brick. Brick
tea was not used in the colonies at that time. Brick tea was used in Asia,
and I don't know when it was imported into the US.

-Carol