From:
Boylan P <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Aug 1997 22:05:00 +0100
Arlyn:

Sorry - did not intend to give that impression: the Bronte Parsonage and
Wordsworth's Dove Cottage are very real as well, to give just two of many
UK examples, as was the Exeter maritmie Museum and its splendid and
original early 19th century buildings and waterfront used for the "onedin
Line" series. I was instead trying to point to the wider
"hewritage" marketing of whole towns or regions on the backs of the
literary, film or TV assciation.

Patrick Boylan