From:
"Robin St.Albans" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 May 2002 00:58:50 -0400
Hi All,

I think I mentioned recently that when you receive
this list in *digest* form, it really is tedious if
all the threaded emails are still intact.

Tonight's email was:

"There are 34 messages totalling 2445 lines in this
issue."

For the second night in a row, the email was too long
even to load - and I have a fairly powerful computer,
therefore, for a second night, I only got to read 14
messages (most of which were repeats of each other).

Can you please try to remember, when you hit reply, to
clean up your emails first by deleting information
that is not strictly necessary?  Otherwise, we who,
for one reason or another don't want multi-emails,
only get half, if that, of the information.

If this is at all unclear, it would be possible for me
to send you a copy of a *digest* email, though I don't
think you would find it easy reading!

I realise this is petty and pedantic, but I do like to
read the emails.... I always learn from them!

In good faith,

Robin St. Albans

Games, Movies, Music & Sports! http://entertainment.yahoo.ca