From:
Joan Goodbody <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Mar 2006 13:01:34 -0500
Kari, It has been a while but my memory says that the Indianapolis
Children's Museum did/does an archeological type interactive exhibit.
Also, there is an archeological site on the eastern shore that does a
lot of school groups and interactive type things, you might want to look
in that direction.
http://www.jefpat.org This is a link to one of those sites in Maryland
that does those types of programs and may be a help.
Joan
Joan Goodbody
Reference/Instruction Librarian
Michigan Technological University