Date:
Sun, 4 Aug 1996 15:10:07 -0400
A few months ago, I posted a request to Museum-L asking for suggestions
for a Technical Brief that I was developing for my internship project.  I
received some great responses from the very helpful Museum-L membership.

The Technical Brief is entitled _Developing a Staff Resource Library_.
It will be published this fall by the Local History Resource Service of
the Historical Society of Western PA.

Some people asked if I could send them a copy when it was finished or
post it to the list.  Well, as it is a three page Technical Brief, I'll
spare everyone by not posting it directly to the list.  However, if
anyone wants a copy, I'll be happy to oblige.  Just send me your
mailing address and I send one along to you.

Thanks again to those who sent me their ideas!

Suzy

Suzanne Kleisch
Museum Studies Grad Student
Duquesne University