From:
Geri Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 31 Jan 1999 08:30:59 -0500
The best source - and the best service - for painting storage racks is
Crystalization Systems in Bohemia, New York.  Call Pat Ellenwood who will be
able to help you decide on what will be best for your institution and what
would be cost-effective.  She works all over the world in museums and always
has a booth at the AAM Annual Meeting.  When I was in charge of exhibitions
and collections at the Jewish Museum in New York, she made our life easier
as well as conservationally-correct through a major storage design and
renovation.  Her number is 516/567-0888.  Cheers!  Geri Thomas, Thomas &
Hirsch, 146 West 28th Street, New York, New York 10001; Phone:  212/255-4358