From:
John Papadimitriou <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Sep 1999 21:19:41 +0300
Hello,

I would like to send you some information "off" this discussion-list
regarding specialized S/W about image processing,
manipulation, copyright protection, and storage, developed
for Herritage Museums and Organizations.
I believe it will help you with your effort.

In our Labs, we have developed such a S/W, currently used
by Herritage Museums and Organizations in Greece.

Please don't hesitate to contact me.

Regards
John Papadimitriou

At 12:57 PM 9/23/99 +0100, you wrote:
>Dear List members,
>I hope this is the right forum for posting vacancies for Museum related
>posts.
>kind regards,
>
>haas ezzet
>Pitt Rivers Museum
>University of Oxford UK
>------------------------------
>Pitt Rivers Museum
>Museum Cataloguers
>Grade Clerical 3 (£11,689 - £13,532) & Clerical 4 (£13,532 - £15,664)
>Museum cataloguers are needed to work on a project to computerize the
>historic object records.  Experience of using a computer is essential.
>Knowledge of catalogue inputting and museum work and an interest in
>archaeology or anthropology would be an advantage.  Training, however,
>will be given.  Appointments will be made either at Clerical Grade 3 or
>Grade 4 according to experience.
>The project is expected to last for 2.5 years; the initial appointments
>will be for a six-month period.  Please apply in writing enclosing a CV
>and names and addresses of two referees to The Administrator, Pitt
>Rivers Museum, South Parks Road, Oxford OX1 3PP.  The closing date for
>applications is Friday 1 October, and interviews will be held on
>Thursday 14 October 1999.  Please include a telephone number and e-mail
>contact if possible.  For an informal talk or further particulars about
>the position please telephone Oxford 270927.

Museum-L" (without the quotes).

Museum-L" (without the quotes).