From:
"Robert O. Dahl" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Jul 1994 08:14:16 -0700
>On Sat, 23 Jul 1994, Joel A. Clark wrote:
>
>> Date sent: 23-JUL-1994
>>
>> Yes, I believe Einstein's brain is preserved in a jar in KS, since it has
>>been
>> mentioned by more than one reputable science writer.  I can find the
>>reference
>> probably, if you really want to look into it.  Apparently the idea was to
>>stud
>> Einstein's brain to see what made him so darned{smart!
>>
>> Joel A. Clark
>> Email: mclark@HARTFORD
>> Phone: 203-769-6722

Are they going to put BOB Dole's brain in a jar too?

Robert

>In Carl Sagan's book, <Broca's Brain> he states that "...the remains of
>Albert Einstein's brain are floating wanly in a bottle in Wichita..."
>
>Jack C. Thompson
>Thompson Conservation Lab
>Portland, OR

Robert O. Dahl
Museum Consultant                                       Ph:(602) 797-4752
Interpretive Planning and Design                        Fax: same
8421 N. Via Tioga                                       AOL:[log in to unmask]
Tucson, AZ 85704
internetaddress:[log in to unmask]