From:
Micki Ryan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Jun 2006 17:36:31 -0700
William:

Please contact Director Nancy McCoy of the Orcas Island Historical Museum,
at [log in to unmask]  Nancy spent several years on adaptive reuse
planning and rehabilitation of a lovely 1912 two-room schoolhouse on rural
Lopez Island, WA, and currently is Museum Director in a complex of
adaptively reused historic log buildings on Orcas Island. She carefully
documented the entire process of the Port Stanley schoolhouse rehab, and can
tell you about the various studies and reports that went into it. She
recently received a commendation for her years of dedicated work on this
lovely property, which serves as a satellite exhibit and rental meeting
space in our community.

Micki Ryan
Curator
Highline Historical Society