From:
Diane Gutenkauf <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Nov 2005 15:02:19 -0500
The best treatment I've seen recently of bilingual interpretive labels is
the traveling exhibition "The Mysterious Bog People" as installed at the
Carnegie Museum of Natural History. Wish I had photos to show you but the
copy was very well designed and the languages weren't just mirrors of each
other or one language tacked on the signs as an afterthought. Actually I
thought the entire exhibition was well designed and compelling.

Diane Gutenkauf