From:
AURORE GIGUET <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Oct 1995 09:25:24 -0700
We have recently started using Avery clear laser labels #5663 and they
work wonderfully. Because they are clear they do not draw attention away
form the presented object, they also peel away from the wall without
leaving a film or residue. They come in a variety of sizes to accomodate
any amount of text. Before we were using card stock paper which had to
be cut to size and them affixed with 3M double sided tape, using the
labels is faster and easier you just feed them through your laser
printer, peel of the backing and fix them to the wall.

Aurore Giguet
UNLV Barrick Museum