From:
Whitney Moore <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Feb 2011 20:31:35 -0500
With public health declining and obesity rates rising at unprecedented numbers, the American public needs help.  That's where museums come in!

If there was a way to use your artifacts as inspiration to talk about and encourage physical activity and health, while keeping in mind the specific needs of the museum, it's building, and the artifacts, would you be interested?  Why or why not?

What could be good about this?  What could be bad?

Has your museum done something like this previously?

I am currently conducting my Master's Thesis in Museum Studies on this very topic.  Your input and opinion would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you all!

Whitney