From:
Roger Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 7 Feb 1999 13:29:15 +1300
A VERY Special Edition of GLOBAL MUSEUM this month celebrating
Chinese New Year and the Year of The Rabbit

http://www.globalmuseum.org

In this months edition:

FORUM -  Museum professionals from around the Globe nominate the events,
decisions and discoveries that are the highlights of the 20th century. Your
chance to add to the list.
*From Longet to Lozenges, Wonderbras to World War II -  they're all here*

GLOBAL MUSEUM NEWS - in this months edition
** paint-by-numbers a deranged collector's item? **
** getty returns stolen items **
** arts patron mellon dies **
** detroit demolishes heidelberg **
** lifestyles of the rich & famous - our 'website of the week'  Wawel castle
in Poland
plus other international news stories

GLOBAL MUSEUM JOBS -

from internships to directorships and all shades in between!
'Hop' on over to the jobs section for the latest museum vacanacies. Sorry
about the rabbit pun, it's catchy.

GLOBAL MUSEUM - your FREE EZINE.  A nonprofit site serving the International
Museum Community. 15,000 plus visitors in 45 countries. Spread the word!

http://www.globalmuseum.org

Please support our affiliate programme sponsors as they support us.
Donations for JOB postings gratefully accepted as such largesse allows
reinvestment in the site. Rabbits appreciate 'lettuce' and so do we!

Roger