From:
Jay Heuman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Mar 2006 09:52:58 -0700
To be tongue-in-cheek:

Ironic, don't you think?
One more stain on a stained canvas?
Do y'all think Helen would be angered by an unintended stain?
Maybe this kid should consider further developing his staining
technique?

Thanks for forwarding the article . . . sorry I'm feeling a bit whacky!
(Can you tell I've been reading Donald Kuspit's 2004 book 'The End of
Art'?)

Best wishes, sincerely,

Jay Heuman
Curator of Education